2009年7月1日水曜日

Nagashima Spaland Attlactions!

I’ll introduce nice attraction in Nagashima from now on.

First, I’ll talk about Steel dragon. Steel dragon is the highest roller coaster in Nagashima.
It is the super roller coaster which a thrill strongest.
Steel dragon’s maximum speed per hour 153km, driving time is 210 counts, and track length is 2,479m!
Track length was entered Guinness World Record now. Please buy this souvenir when you ride steel dragon.

Next, I’ll talk about White cyclone.
White cyclone is a fastest domestically made wooden roller coaster.
The best freeboard degree is 45m, the best speed per hour 102km, and driving time is 2.38.

Next, I’ll talk about two Jumbo Vikings. A world maximum grade Jumbo Viking can pick up 60-passenger.
Viking like a huge pirate ship navigating the ocean, I swing dynamically. You cannot taste this amplitude and a feeling of speed in the others!

Please check in Nagashima site!
You can check Wikipedia too.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿